We here at Heavenly Healing Hands are going the extra mile to keep our clients safe as they come in for appointments. These are the steps we are taking in dealing with the current coronovirus situation:
- We are actively monitoring the situation and keeping up with updates and changes.
- The moment we come into our space we are washing our hands and requiring all clients to do the same.
- All common surfaces are being meticulously sanitized and wiped down daily with a CDC approved disinfectant and we spray all surfaces that are touched by us or clients with Lysol spray several times daily.
- We have added a high-powered air purifier that filters the air several times per hour.
- We have definitely increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitation of all items regularly touched by us and clients.
- We wash our hands and arms, thoroughly, after working on each client and we wash our hands immediately prior to working on a client.
- We text a questionnaire to each client or couple asking (1) if they are experiencing certain symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath or cough or any flu-related symtoms; (2) specific questions about their travel, if any.
In addition, tenants in our building including our office, are spraying entrance/exit door knobs, elevator buttons and stair railings with Lysol spray. It is indeed a joint effort as we are all concerned about keeping our clients safe during this crisis.
Lastly, our office actually sees a limited number of clients per week anyways. We are not a high volume office, even though we are well-known in the area for having the best couple massage and hot stone therapy sessions. Therefore, our exposure to others is limited.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to call or text Donna at 216-640-6851.
**We are not sure where the U.S. nor Ohio is going with things so we are making ourselves available for clients who need to get in. We are continuing to offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments. We are also offering discounts on most of our sessions to help clients to get in quicker.
Latest posts by Donna Agrinsonis (see all)
- 90 Minutes of Pure Heaven! - May 16, 2022
- Stressbuster Deluxe Aromatherapy Therapeutic Massage - May 16, 2022
- Traveler’s Delight Therapeutic Massage - May 15, 2022