Update – March 2023: We are now out of the pandemic but covid-19 is still going around. The government is just not talking about it. In addition, other viruses and the flu are still rampant. I have managed to keep our clients safe through this whole mess and although we have relaxed things a bit, we still ask that clients wear masks when face up and when we do couple massage, the clients are in ADJACENT rooms. We also will FOREVER utilize our $1,100 of powerful air purifiers.
See couple massage info HERE
The info that follows is info we posted for clients for during the pandemic.
MANDATES AND REQUIREMENTS FROM THE GOVERNOR
When Governor DeWine said we could open, he hit all cosmetology and massage therapy businesses with a 3-page document which contained mandates and requirements for opening. That document alone delayed our opening because we literally had to redo our main massage space.
We also could not offer couple massage with two therapists and two clients in the same room, which meant we had to redesign everything so that we could see couples, but not in the same room. A huge part of our practice happens to be couple massage. We also had to not have linens out in the open so we had to invest a lot of money in two huge cabinets to house all linens behind closed doors. As a result, we basically totally redesigned our main massage room.
WE HAVE GONE ABOVE THE MANDATES
We are using a very powerful and expensive air purifier in our office (and in our home) to help clean the air several times in an hour. It is made for particles the size of coronovirus and has a top-rated hepa filter. The unit is listed on the Consumer Reports list of air purifiers. We have two different units at the office and one unit at our house. We were not required to have an air purifier but for us, it WAS required per our own standards.
OTHER THINGS WE ARE DOING
Since we were shut down in March of this year, we are doing the following to help keep everyone safe:
- Both therapists and clients wear a mask and all clients must use hand sanitizer upon entering our office.
- All common surfaces are being meticulously sanitized and wiped down daily with a CDC approved disinfectant and we spray all surfaces that are touched by us or clients with Lysol spray several times daily.
- We scrub our hands and forearms after working on each client and we wash our hands prior to working on a client.
- We ask lifestyle type questions of every client who comes in for an appointment and ask if anyone has any Covid-19 symptoms.
- We also made the decision when opening back up to LIMIT the number of clients coming in so our exposure to clients is limited.
TO SET AN APPOINTMENT
To set an appointment with me, call or text Donna at 216-339-3401. I see texts first and can generally respond right away or at least within 60-90 minutes. We offer afternoon, evening and some weekend appointments.
Latest posts by Donna Agrinsonis (see all)
- Doctors and Nurses Love Our Massage Therapy Sessions - February 22, 2024
- COUPLE MASSAGE CLEVELAND, OH - February 21, 2024
- Couple Massage Workshop – Cleveland, Ohio - February 20, 2024