People call us all the time and are price shopping. They are attempting to compare us to other couple massages around the city. I keep trying to explain that you simply can’t do that. We are in a class all by ourselves.
What We Do
You see, our couple massage was originally created to be something you might find in an upscale resort:
- We pamper our clients with a fluffy neck roll and huge fluffy leg bolster and you are on a ridiculously comfortable massage table.
- The table is SUPER HEATED.
- There is aromatherapy in the room and the space is meticulously and lovingly decorated and is geared towards relaxation.
- My male therapist and I both have over 10 years experience working on clients. We both get consistently wonderful reviews.
- We do real bodywork, deep tissue as needed, and we enhance our work with hot stone therapy – all things that help clients to feel MUCH better when they get off the table.
- We target areas of chronic pain and tension and we ask questions to see where you might need extra work.
- We offer additional music collections all year for those more romantic occasions.
What Other Places May Do
Most places just throw 2 massage tables in a room and then do their regular massage with 2 therapists and call that a couple massage. Places like Massage Envy and Hand and Stone may even have you in totally separate rooms on a hallway, so clients have no contact with one another during their session. I am told that many places around town don’t have a heated table or if they do, you can barely feel it. If you are going to a large spa, Massage Envy, or Hand and Stone, I can pretty much guarantee that you have a therapist who is NEW. Why? Because these places tend to recruit newly-licensed massage therapists because they know they can get them to work for peanuts. And, as a regular client of massage myself for over 20 years, YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NEWBIE AND A SEASONED THERAPIST!
Am I comparing us to these huge entities in order to grab their business? Nope. In fact, we can only schedule but so many sessions in a week. There is plenty of business to go around in our area. I just want clients to be educated on what they are comparing and getting.
So, don’t attempt to compare us to other places on price. Bottom line – when you want the best come to us. If you want to be sure you can get in, you will want to schedule ahead of time. We are running out of openings for the year.
To Schedule Your Session
To set up a couple massage, call or text Donna at 216-339-3401. Openings for the rest of the year will go quickly, so please schedule ahead.